Uncategorized: 356 Breakfasts in 365 days Food Blog Healthy Breakfast Ideas Healthy Breakfast recipes Lifein2suitcases pratishtha shrotriya khan
by Pratishtha Durga
Leftover scrambled Roti and leftover paneer sandwich, coffee shake
I love this kind of breakfast. I think that leftovers from the night before so often make perfect inspiration for a delicious morning meal. So on this day, we had a stack of chapattis (Flat bread), and some paneer tikkas from the night before. Together, they made an excellent morning feast!
- 8 leftover chapattis, broken into tiny pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- 6-7 pods garlic, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Add the oil to the broad non-stick pan. Once it heats up, add the chopped garlic pods and let them brown a bit. Add spring onions and stir for a while.
- Add water, salt and chopped carrots to the pan. When water boils over, add crumbled chapattis, slowly, stirring continuously.
- Cover with the lid, and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring in between.
- Remove the lid and add ketchup, stirring till water evaporates, and the scramble begins to dry.
1 cup paneer tikkas
6 slices of multigrain bread
1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- Crumble the paneer, and heat it in a pan. Add the sauce and cook for a while. Remove from the gas.
- Put a thin layer of butter (or any spread of your choice), and toast the bread slices.
- Put a thin layer of paneer on a slice, cover with another slice and press gently.
- Grill in the oven for about five mins.
- Serve hot.
Instant coffee powder
Sugar/ Agave nectar/ Splenda or any sweetner of your choice
- Put together in a blender and blend of a couple of minutes, till frothy and light.